Here’s a list of ‘Stress Reduction – Ideas and Suggestions’, written by a smart and talented personal trainer. Here’s what she wrote:
- Affirm your day
- Surround yourself with positive people
- Avoid negative media situations
- Deep breathing exercises
- Exercise regularly
- Eat a well-balance diet
- Avoid alcohol, sugar, carbohydrates, and fried foods
- Realize the only person you can change in life is…yourself
- Have positive self-talk
And last but not least:
- Don’t take things personally.
This is a GREAT list. Oh yeah...that personal trainer? My daughter, Stephanie. Thank you, Steph – great job! (Maybe the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree…?) I’m pretty proud of that girl.
Have a great week. And try some of these things…they work!