You know, we’re all in the middle of our own personal ‘Groundhog Day’. Remember the ‘Groundhog Day’ movie starring Bill Murray? He lived the same day over and over…and over again. And you and I are in the middle of the same thing! Let me prove it to you.
- Do you have the same body today as you did yesterday?
- Do you have the same car today as yesterday?
- Do you have the same house today as you did yesterday?
- The same job today as you did yesterday?
- The same kids and the same spouse today as you did yesterday?
It’s true – everything’s the same! Oh, they switch it up by calling one day Monday, one day Tuesday, one day Wednesday, but…it’s all the same!
But you know, we can shake things up and do things right. How? Well, OUR job is to have a fabulous time. TODAY. To appreciate our life and then share that with others, so that it doesn’t become this ‘Groundhog Day’ that you live through every single day…after day…after day.
So: have a fabulous day and week, and I’ll see you next Monday!